Web Analytics

How good are you at bouncing back? Take the quiz!

(9 Comments)

When faced with a crisis, some of us bounce back just like a fully inflated ball while others of us hit the ground with a thud and stay there, totally deflated.
Bouncing Back

How good are you at bouncing back?

Take this non-scientific quiz to find out!

Let’s hear how you did in the comments section.

[vqzb quiz_id=1]

Comments

9 Comments

1. Holly says:

Yes, non-scientific but a fun little quiz. It’s always good to think about what keeps me resilient. (So I suppose I really should chill out in traffic.)
    Holly recently posted…Fandamonium: Is it good for us?My Profile

• Bobbi says:

Hi Holly, glad you enjoyed the quiz.
      And, yeah, being uptight in traffic isn’t going to change the traffic in any way. Might change your blood pressure, though! 😉

2. susan says:

Bobbi,
    Unlike those other quizzes this one is actually relevant and helpful!
    Thanks!

3. Loved this quiz and I love your advice and communication – great website have been surprised at how easy you communicate and get your advice across. Love it

4. Becky says:

Good quiz! I had to take it twice because I read my choices wrong (long day) …but once I did it correctly, I thought it was pretty danged accurate.
    “You have good resiliency skills although sometimes it’s hard to engage them when in a crisis.”
    Yep, that’s me. Great job!
    Becky recently posted…A Pep Talk.My Profile

• Bobbi says:

Wow, Beck, you’re bouncing right along! 😉
      Which is pretty good considering all you’ve been through in your life. You’re one of my heroes!

5. Peggy says:

My SO has had multiple crises over the years, including cardiac arrest this year. We’d rather do without the crises of course but I do bounce back.

CommentLuv badge

Bobbi Emel is a therapist who helps people in Los Altos, Palo Alto, Mountain View and the greater Bay Area manage their stress and develop their strengths.
She is effective in helping people dealing with anxiety, worry and grief; and also those who want to improve their effectiveness and performance.