This workshop has been postponed. Please contact me here if you would like to be notified of the reschedule date.
How to Stop Struggling and Live the Life You Really Want
Many people wrestle with feelings of guilt, shame, and self-loathing over behaviors and actions that are physically or emotionally unhealthy.
The good news: You can live the rich, meaningful life you want even with the pain that life sometimes brings.
In this dynamic, 2-hour workshop, you will learn:
- The key to stopping bad habits and unhealthy coping mechanisms
- How to manage painful feelings such as shame and guilt
- Why painful emotions are like demons on a boat
- How to unhook from negative thoughts
- How to make your life rich, meaningful, and peaceful even in the midst of stress
- Wednesday, November 20, 2013
- 6:30-8:30 pm
- Fireside Room, Unity Palo Alto, 3391 Middlefield Rd., Palo Alto, 94306