How to Manage Ring Nerves
Welcome to the registration page for How to Manage Ring Nerves!
- Is your dog a fabulous performer but you’re a head case?
- Do your nerves prevent you from being the best teammate for your dog in the ring or on the course?
- Love the sport but hate the anxiety?
Join Just Rewards and resiliency expert Bobbi Emel, MFT, for a fun, informative workshop on managing ring nerves
- Why trying not to get nervous doesn’t work
- Why “take a deep breath” is an annoying, but essential piece of advice
- Techniques to reduce anxiety so you and your dog can enjoy competition
- Tips to use outside the ring to reduce stress in your everyday world
When: Tuesday, April 30th
Where: Fireplace Room, Unity Palo Alto, 3391 Middlefield Rd, Palo Alto, 93306
Time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Questions? Call me, Bobbi Emel, at 650-529-9059 or you can email me.
I look forward to meeting you!
Please register by clicking the button below. You can pay via PayPal or any credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account!