The common understanding of the word resilience is “to bounce back.” We most often use it to describe a person or thing that has undergone stress and been able to come back from it well. While this general definition is true, there is more to resilience than just bouncing back: It’s also possible to move forward when life throws you challenges and roadblocks. Not only can you overcome setbacks, you can experience the power of positive transformation even in difficult times. This new iteration of my newsletter and blog, Bounce, is dedicated to helping you transform into your best self by increasing your personal power, purpose, and perspective.
Here’s what we’ll explore together in upcoming issues:
– What Happened to Grief and Caregiving? The Healing Power of Resilience
– The Triad of Transformation: Gifts, Wounds, and Trouble
– Your Core Gift As Superpower
– There Is A Crack In Everything: The Light In Your Wound
– “Come To The Dark Side, Luke”: Choice and the Nature of Trouble
– Change Your Mindset to Improve Your Resilience
– Ancient Initiation Processes in Everyday Life
– Your Heroic Journey: Increasing Resilience By Heeding The Call
And more! I’m excited to explore this new path of resilience with you! How about you? Are you ready to bounce ahead?